Tuesday, April 9, 2013

what floor you work out on at you're gym, this is crazy!

Did you guys know that the floor and where the gym is located comes into play? Believe it or not... I read this and kind of pushed it to the side until I actually tried it for myself.

I live in a city area, the gym is one floor. It's where I usually work out and I love it. I decided to come up to the gym that I FIRST started at which is near PA. The atmosphere is different and the geographical side of things are different. It has two floors, now when I went down stairs... I FELT WEAKER! I felt more out of breathe and a little dizzy. I also realized I couldn't put up as much weight as I usually do.

So why am I telling you this? Because simply its things you have to think about for yourself. I realized that can I get a good work out here? Yes. Will I get the same work out as I do at my home gym? No. It's just like when you're in outer space, gravity and oxygen is different. Crazy right?

No comments:

Post a Comment