Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm starting online coaching for people who would like personal training but can't afford the big prices!

Hey guys, so I decided to give a little to the people who want fitness in their life and are having problems getting start. Personal training is a lot of money to pay for so I'm here to give you a little bit of a break. I decided that why not do some online coaching? I will write you up a workout, diet, and supplement list for you're goals and needs. Here are the prices:

Workout- $50.00
Diet- $55.00
Supplement list- $50.00


If you would like two of these for example a workout and diet or a workout and supplement list it will be $80.00

If you would like all three it will be $105.00 (You're getting one free)


You can contact me at jerseyfitness92@gmail.com if you're interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment