Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 7th & 8th workout

Whats up guys? So yesterdays workout and today's went good. Yesterday I did just legs to split up the week and give my upper body a break. Today I did shoulders/triceps which was a pretty good workout although for someone reason I felt a little blah :(. The beginning of the week I told you guys I was mixing up how I was going to be training my body parts, I also said I'd wait to the end of the week to give you my whole workout but.... The anticipation is killing me :P So I've decided to share it with you now.

Monday- Chest/Biceps/Abs
Tuesday- Back/Triceps
Wednesday- Legs/Abs
Thursday- Shoulders/Triceps
Friday- Back/Biceps/Abs
Saturday- Shoulders/Chest

Now you may be asking why am I doing it like this? the beginning of the week doing push/pull push/pull than just push, just pull, just push. I'm doing it like this basically to see how it will work out, tricking my body. Giving it a "what is going on" at the beginning of the week, hitting legs to give it a break, than giving it a "oh that's better rest time yay!" feeling. I really want to see how this is going to pan out for me, stayed tuned there will be updates of course!





Mikey's Fitness TIP: It's winter time, which means your most likely bulking up right? Here's a really good "on the go" snack. 2 spoon fulls of natural peanut butter and a hand full of unsalted cashews/peanuts/almonds. It's a great snack, tastes good, and realistically you can take it anywhere and eat it anytime. Only thing you have to remember is a spoon and your good. If you don't remember a spoon I'm sure there's some fast food place near you. Just walk in and by the napkins they usually have forks, spoons, knives, take a spoon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment