Monday, November 5, 2012

My workout Monday Nov. 5th 2012

My workout for Today (Nov. 5th 2012) Everything went good, saw some friends at the gym and had a good time working out with my dad. I worked out chest and biceps today, did 5 exercises with chest and 3 with biceps. Also hit some abs today which actually felt pretty good, abs are a hit or miss with me sometimes I love doing them sometimes I hate my life while I'm doing them lol. No real big numbers today still trying to get myself back to where I was strength/size wise. I tore my labrum in my shoulder so I was out for 6 months, I'm two weeks back in and honestly getting a lot stronger and already put on about 6 pounds! My pre-workout meal was oatmeal, I use the oatmeal that is pre flavored. A lot of people don't like the one in the little packets in the box's but I've never had a problem with them. Might say its unhealthy because of the "sugar" but that sugar is what I need before my workout. For my pre-workout supplement I used beast mode by beast. It's a pretty decent pre-workout I like it but it could have a little higher stimulant, you'd think because of the name it would be crazy :P My post workout protein shake was Carnivore which I really like. It's based off of a beef protein, kind of like steak without the bad sodium. Will most likely be switching it up soon, maybe with real mass by gaspari. Workout music went all over today Eminem, Hoobastank, Trapt, Lincoln Park, and Slipknot.






Mikey's Fitness TIP: When switching up your workouts, trick the body. For instance a lot of people do back/biceps or chest/triceps because of the "push pull" Try doing both make your body be like "whats going on here!" Try some chest/biceps or some back/triceps. Hit legs in the middle of the week to give your upper body the break since its not really getting one because your doing push AND pull the same day vs doing push one day than the next day doing pull. 

No comments:

Post a Comment