Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13th 2012

Hows it going guys? Did a little back and triceps today. Had a "by myself" workout since my dad didn't come, felt a little weird since I've been working out with him everyday. I'm still doing the whole "push pull push pull" legs "full push full pull" days and I'm actually liking it (for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about I explained it in one of my last post, I'm actually going to make a thread about it). So far so good in gaining weight, eating pretty clean but sometimes I have a cheat meal like today I had pizza tolls ;) will make up with it by having an awesome healthy dinner! I made a instagram guys so if you want to follow me on it my user name is mikeyfitness0605, also I made a twitter to post some stuff on its https://twitter.com/mikeyyfitness1. Check it out guys! give me some pointers!

No comments:

Post a Comment