Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday November 12th 2012

Whats up guys :) Today I continued with the annual chest/biceps like last Monday. I feel like Monday chest just needs to be done, doesn't it feel like that? I felt pretty good working out today put up some decent numbers, especially for only being 3 weeks back into the game. Also what is nice is I'm continuing to gain a decent amount of weight already! I'm hoping to be able to hit 220-225 by April than start cutting down for the summer, and lets hope myself and everyone has a successful cut. Speaking of cuts, does anyone like to just stay bulky all year around? An old school bodybuilder told me one time "Who's going to win the kid with the amazing abs or the brick house?" It gives you something to think about if you think that way. After the time back in the gym I'm starting to get a little bit more hungry each day that's for sure, which is awesome because its winter! I'm still doing everything twice a week but once summer comes I'm going to do everything once a week. Considering I'll be getting in less calories once summer comes It'll be harder for my body to recover so once a week sounds good.









Mikey's Fitness TIP: Pre-Workout's are an awesome little tool especially if you go to the gym in the morning or after a long day of work. Two different kinds of Pre-Workout's, you have some with high stim (Energy) and low stim N.O. (Not a bunch of energy but just enough and it gives you a good pump while training). Both are good depending, but you can also mix them. Try a high stim pre-workout like C4 by cellucor and take a low stim like N.O. Pump mix them together and see what kind of workout you get, personally I think its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment