Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6th 2012

Hey ladies and gents. So I did back and triceps today weird right? For me I see something in it. If I do chest/biceps Monday and back/triceps Tuesday I'm getting a pretty good push/pull ratio for both days. Now how does my body rest you ask? Simple, I do just legs on Wednesday  If I do just legs on Wednesday that's giving my whole upper body a break right in the middle. Now as for the rest of the week? Well your going to just have to wait and see about what my workout will be :) It may be what you all are thinking.... It make not, what do you think? Post some questions/answers in the comments and stayed tuned to find out. For the rest of the day it was basically the same thing... Same pre workout as yesterday (beast mode) and same protein (carnivor). I was actually feeling a little bit hungry today while working out for some reason, which is strange because I never get hungry. Maybe because my bodies changing since I'm only 20 and I haven't worked out for 6 months because of my shoulder my bodies demanding more food. Other than that just relaxed, hung out, did some studying, and I'm actually thinking about possibly getting an ISSA personal training certificate, anyone know anything good about it? Let me know :D








Mikey's Fitness TIP: Stretching is very important, some people may think its a waste of time but its not. I'm not saying you need to stretch 20 minutes but a good 5-10 minute stretch will go a long way. It will warm up your joints and ligaments, make you feel loose, and lessen your chance of injury. Take a little time before your workout and stretch those muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment