Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday November 23rd 2012

Hey guys :) hope your thanksgiving was well and you got to see all of your family, and eat a lot of food :P today I went to the gym and I can't lie I just was NOT into it. Went to sleep early last night and all night long I had terrible dreams. I don't know if it's because my bodies not used to a massive amount of junk food, or if it was just a bad night. Either way I had terrible sleep and was in the worst mood this morning. I did back and biceps and honestly didnt even feel a pump, and I was not in the mood to care. You guys ever have workouts like this? I haven't in a really long time. Good thing I do everything twice a week, at least I had one good back and bicep session this week. Going to hit the gym today and make up for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment