Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Introduction

Hows it going everything? :) My names Mike, and this will be my first blog made. I am making this for two reasons. 1. So I can post my workouts/nutrition/supplements that so you guys/girls can see what I'm doing to get to where I wanna be which is my first bodybuilding competition and 2. To help you! I will be posting tips at the end of each blog I make, stuff that can help everyone! Absolutely NOT just for men or just for women. So now I'll say a little bit about myself. Born and raised in North New Jersey, It's decent but it gets a little boring at times. My whole life growing up I've tried a lot of different things baseball, soccer, football, MMA, ext. but nothing really gave me a thrill. For some people that may sound weird because if you start sports when your younger, you should just do them right? I mean parents get them into it, older brothers/sisters, but for nothing stuck to my interest. The only thing that HAS stuck to my interest was bands. I was in a few bands in middle school I played bass and sang. Once my friend moved to Virginia I had no one to jam with anymore, no more band which was at the end of 8th grade. Once freshman year hit I took the tight pants off and replaced them with nicely fitting, cut the long hair and started spiking it like I used to in 5th/6th grade, and got more into the "preppy" look I guess you could say. Even though it was something I was really into I just stopped it and didn't really look back. Once junior year hit (I was 16) I started lifting, I stuck with it for a while than decided to stop. Once I hit 17, that September after I turned 17 which was in June I started again. That was the beginning of no going back, of starting my life long journey in Health & Fitness. Since than I have made some changes, even stopped working out for 6 months because I tore my labrum in my shoulder. I tried going to school for computers while my shoulder was hurt and I couldn't train because I was depressed ya know? Couldn't lift, felt like my time was done and it wasn't for me, but I was dead wrong. Now I'm back in it, starting county college for Exercise Science, and feeling fantastic. Wait for more posts to come, I will be posted every 1-2 days about my workouts, how I'm feeling, what I'm eating, ext. :)



Mikey's fitness TIP: NEVER EVER stop doing something YOU want to do that's your dream. No matter what anyone says that it won't work, that you'll never be good enough, because things aren't going right. FAILURE IS BLISS if you don't except failure than you will never grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment