Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 16th and 17th

Hows everyone doing? Sorry I didn't post yesterday guys I had a really busy day. I ended up having to go in for trainig for work from 11-5..... thank god I brought some meals with me! So was still able to hit my 2-4 hour rule with eating so that was good. Today I had another interview and I actually decided to take this job. The job I had yesterday was a lot of hours a week and with the timing there was NO way I could go to school which is what I don't want, I'm 20 years old I need school ya know? So I got a job today and I took it! It's still at a gym which is awesome because at least I'm still able to stay in the industry which is what I need/want. Today I went to the gym after hearing the good news that I got hired at this place so I went and did some back/biceps/abs. Feeling pretty good today so I'm going to relax, eat my meals, watch some T.V, and get ready to start on Monday! Any ideas on what anyone wants to read today? I'm going to make an article sometime today/tonight so give me some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment